If you live in Pacific County and are struggling to pay your rent or mortgage due to the pandemic, you may be eligible to receive assistance:
- Are you seeking assistance to pay rent? Do you have an unpaid rent balance that begins on or after March 13, 2020?
- Do you have unpaid mortgage payments due to the pandemic?
- Has anyone in the household experienced reduction/loss of income since April 1, 2020 related to COVID-19?
- Do you have a past-due rent notice, or an eviction notice?
- Are you a landlord who has outstanding rent owed to you due to the impact of the pandemic on your tenant?
If the answer is yes, click this link and complete the appropriate form.